Episode 26: How One Wild Idea Radically Shifted My Art Business
From having a vague idea of what she wanted her business to look like, Kellee has had some major clarity, and there’s been a real shift in the business. In this episode, Kellee is sharing what that shift is and what led her to it.
If you’ve ever wondered how entrepreneurs settle on a signature course, and how they get to that place of feeling aligned with the direction they’re going. This episode will answer some of these questions as Kellee takes us on the journey of how she has decided to have two facets of her business for Colour Crush Creative and Kellee Wynne Studios. Kellee explains the importance of aligning your messaging with your vision and we hear about her vision for both businesses.
Here’s a glance of this episode;
- [00:56] Universal truths about the entrepreneurial journey for an art business
- [02:57] Kellee’s time with scrapbooking
- [06:51] The 100 artwork challenge
- [08:37] How Color Crush Creative began
- [12:19] Kellee’s Color Theory and Color My Life
- [15:20] My mistake with Color Crush Creative and True Colors
- [17:54] All the things I was doing and why my messaging didn’t match my vision
- [22.52] Mixed Media Color Studio
- [23:26] Fixing my mistake with Color Crush Creative
- [26:23] The importance of aligning your vision with your messaging
Mixed Media Color Studio Book - Learn About it Here
See the video version of this episode on https://www.youtube.com/c/KelleeWynneStudios
If you haven’t downloaded it yet the free guide of 100 Ways to Make Money as an Artist Without Selling Your Art is available on www.Kelleewynnestudios.com/100. Once you’ve gotten through the download, come tell us what you have on your own list and how the episode inspired you to think outside of the box. If you’re excited about building a successful business around your passion, be sure to hit subscribe and be inspired every week. For more information about what Kellee is doing, visit her website on www.kelleewynnestudios.com and you can only follow her on Instagram at www.instagram.com/kelleewynnestudios.
Please take a moment to Rate and Review the podcast
The easiest way to do that is via Apple Podcasts
This helps me support more people in creating lives full of art, intention and purpose.
Click here, find where it says Ratings and Reviews and give us a 5 star and if you're feeling generous, we'd love it if you left us a review, telling us what you love the show! Thank you for your support!
Other ways to access the episode
Visit our YouTube Chanel, Kellee Wynne Studios for the video of this podcast and other trainings and recordings
Click here for the transcript